8.14.2005

Please Pray For My Cousin Chris

My cousin Chris is in the hospital today because of a mass in his brain. All last week he had been complaining of bad headaches. I really miss him.

Chris is a great cousin! He is twelve years old. He has bright blue eyes. He loves baseball. He also likes Pokemon trading cards. He has blonde hair.

He has a brother named Brandon. Brandon is ten years old. Brandon likes PS2 games and baseball. Brandon has green eyes and blonde hair.

Their mom died last year. Ever since then I've been worried. Worried about their family. Worried about their health. But I know it will be OK. I just know it.

Their dad has been staying by Chris's side ever since they stepped foot in the hospital. I'm glad.

I would like everybody to pray for their family.

No comments: