8.23.2005

Update:

Ten days until I get my new brace for my left leg! No more pain! WooHoo!

It's actually not that exciting on this trip. All my mom and I are doing is going down to The Hospital, getting my brace, and coming home.

If you want to read what a regular hospital trip is like, click on this link --> Regular Trip (my mom's version)

Or, my version: Regular Trip

_______________________________________________________________

Anyway, I've been reading other peoples blogs. If you've been watching, you will have noticed that I added Flip to my "Other Blogs I Like". She draws really cool stuff! :)

_______________________________________________________________

I spent all morning with my dad. I was helping fix up his old car. He says that it will be my first car. I want my second car to be a lime green VW Beetle Bug. I'm helping him in the garage so I can earn a little extra money for the new Nintendogs game.

1 comment:

Tenn said...

Hey, kiddo. Good luck!