9.15.2005

Kid's Tag!

I thought I would start a game of Kid's Tag! Have Fun! This game is for people 16 and under!

{}
{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

What I Did Yesterday: Yesterday I played Lunar Lockout by Binary Arts. It's a really challenging game! I also "went" to school. (It's right next to our kitchen.) I did a typing game on my computer. I was able to type 35 words per minute. My mom can type 80 words per minute!

My Three Favorite Games: Twister, Truth or Dare, and Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban for the Gamecube.

My Three Favorite Songs: Wake Up by Hilary Duff, Beautiful Soul by Jesse McCartney, and Skater Boi by Avril Lavigne.

My Three Favorite Toys: My GameBoy DS, my air hockey table, and my computer.

My Three Favorite Snacks: Twinkies, homemade cookies, and chocolate milk.

My Three Favorite Movies: Holes, A Cinderella Story, and The Incredibles.

My Three Favorite Books: Boston Jane, A Single Shard, and any Harry Potter book.

My Three Favorite Blogs: Art Lad's Blog, Flip's Blog, and Tenn's Blog.

My Three Favorite Colors: Blue, purple, and lime green.

The Three Kids I'm Tagging: Art Lad, Tenn, and Flip! ;)


3 comments:

Magazine Man said...

Cool! I told Thomas and he's very excited!

Well, actually, when I first told him he had been tagged, he froze. Then I explained it was not freeze tag, but blog tag and while you were It you had to answer questions.

Keep checking back. We'll definitely do it by the weekend.

Art Lad said...

Hey, I did it! That was fun. THANKS!

Lily said...

Hi Twinkie!
I am going to do this too but not tonight!

i am lily and blog is here!
http://littlemissprincess.blogsome.com