11.18.2005

Things Are Getting Harry!

In just one hour, I will be sitting in the V.I.P. box at our local movie theater waiting for Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire to start!

I am so excited! Usually, our family gets the V.I.P. box for the first showing of every Harry Potter movie. My mom says that if we can't go to London, or New York for the real premiere, then we will have our own, right here in our hometown! The V.I.P. box is very cool - there are only twelve plushy chairs, with cupholders, and a big glass window that makes it very private. There is also your own private soda pop fountain, so you have as much pop as you want to drink! They have a little sink, and tables and chairs out in the hallway part so that you can have a party before the movie if you want to. Probably the neatest thing about the V.I.P. room is that it is upstairs, right next to the actual projector room where the big reels of film are!

For the last movie, I got all dressed up in my Hogwarts robes, and carried my wand, and everything! This time, because a very special friend gave me one, I will even be wearing a real Time Turner, just like Hermione used in the third movie!

I'm going to go and put on my robes and Time Turner now. Things are getting Harry!!!

5 comments:

Flip said...

We just got back from seeing it. Sounds like you had WAY better seats than us! (We were in the VERY front row. :( My neck is sore now!)

I had fun. What was your favorite part? :)
-Flip

TheTwinkie said...

My favorite part was when Harry's name came out of the Goblet of Fire!

Magazine Man said...

WHAT?!? You didn't wear your goggles? ;-)

The Whippy Curly Tails said...

Hi Twinkie,

Thanks for stopping by to visit The Whippy Curly Tails in the Toasty South...come by to see a new picture of Blackie =^..^=

My brother & I will see the Harry Potter movie tomorrow...we can't wait!

Happy Thanksgiving,
Lyn

The Whippy Curly Tails said...

Happy Holidays Twinkie...we miss you.

All the kitties:

The Whippy Curly Tails in the Toasty South,
&
Lyn

=^..^=