1.31.2006

Scared

Sorry I haven't posted in FOREVER. My mom will explain.

My parent's say I shouldn't be scared. But I am.

On Friday I got my MRI. My mom gave me goofy pills so I wouldn't be so freaked out. It's not as scary as I thought it would be. The MRI was fun. My mom made me a CD of all my favorite songs so I could listen to them while I was in the MRI. It's like the inside of an airplane. (I don't think I would have had as much fun without the goofy pills.)

I had to get the MRI because the neurologists thinks I have Tethered Cord.
We will find out on Thursday.

I wasn't as scared about the MRI as I was about having Tethered Cord.
Because if I have Tethered Cord, I have to have surgery!

I know that I've had surgery before, but I was a little baby, so I don't remember.

I am scared.

1 comment:

The Whippy Curly Tails said...

Hi Twinkie! We have missed you.

Here is some news about our mom and the surgery she has had as a big person. Once when she was 26 years old, the doctors told her that she had this unusual thing in her tummy that should not be there.

So she got very scared because the doctors said that she needed surgery. But, guess what, she had the surgery and it was not scarey at all!!!

She said her nurses and doctors were so nice! Along with her family, her friends..everyone took good care of her and made her feel happy.

One friend of hers even sneaked in a cheeseburger for her the day before she left the hospital and one of her friends spent the night in her room every night for a week in the hospital--that was great!

Her tummy was a little sore for awhile, but now she is just great.

So do not be scared....we know you have lots of people who love you, like your mom & we do too!

Purrs and more purrs,
The Whippy Curly Tails in the Toasty South!
=^..^=

Blackie, Tanner
Miss S, Happy Cat
Belle Kitty, Momma Cat