5.20.2006

Puppy love and kisses...

Not much going on here. Just got over being sick... 3 days of school left!!!! The last two days of school are "fun days". The first day is yearbook day. The teachers let us run wild and sign yearbooks and stuff. Since I'm in middle school now, we get hardback yearbooks. The second day is called "Spring Fling". We basically do the same thing we did the day before.
Speaking of school, I got accepted for 7th grade yearbook/newspaper! I'm lucky because there were only 15 spots in that class.

Getting back to the original reason for this entry, I kind of like a guy. He's already told me that he doesn't like me back. But we're really good friends! It all started 3 weeks ago...

Picture a classroom, two minutes until 4th period bell rings. Let's call him "K".

"K, who do you have next hour?"
"Ugh, Spanish. Mom wants me to learn a foreign language."
"Oh, sorry. I took Spanish in 5th grade. But we just learned numbers and stuff."
"Yeah."
Ding Ding Ding
"I'll see you at lunch Twinks!"
"K, wait!"
"What?"

Now picture me shoving a note to him, and me practically running to art class. I won't tell you what it said, but somewhere in there, I put "I really like you. I don't care if you have a girlfriend or not." Which is really stupid of me to put because in first hour he told me he didn't have a girlfriend. I'm still really embarrassed about it, but we're good friends now.

And, as for the kisses part, don't get all worked up. I just wanted to say that the Hershey "Kissables" are very good. My mom and I are hooked!

So I guess it all worked out in the end. Chocolate and guys. My two favorite things to talk about, yet they are also my worst enemy...

Blog more later.
Twinks ;)

1 comment:

Tenn said...

Sometimes Twinks, you really frighten me.

^-^; Glad to know everything turned out well with "K".

You have cooler classes than we rednecks down here have. We had Spanish, Choir, Art, Band, and Tech... in sixth grade they told us you had to be in eighth grade to take Spanish, and then in eighth was crossover year, where they switched it to only sixth and seventh graders could take it.

Good luck on Yearbook!