7.30.2006

Summer

Watching TV for hours on end until your eyes fall out, running down the drive-way to the ice cream truck to buy some overly-priced crud on a stick, sleeping over at your friends house only to find that the next morning someone hid your clothes...

But hey, that's what summer is all about, right?
So far I'm having an awesome summer. But I still can't wait to be in Jr. High!!! BTW (by the way) : I'm in Honors math, sicence, and english/reading!!!! I also get this *extra* class called ESC (extended studies class) it's like honors study hall. Not much happening here...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh yeah, vacation. My mom already blogged about it.

While we were there I spent as much time with Gma and Gpa as possible. I still miss them. I just wish they didn't live so far away...

Blog more later!

Twinks ;)

3 comments:

Suldog said...

"overly-priced crud on a stick"

LOL

Garrett said...

Hey, if you don't like it, make your own -- ice cream freezers are reasonably affordable.

TheTwinkie said...

Thanks for the comments, guys!

Twinks ;)