8.29.2007

The most boring summer... EVER!

Yeah, I have to admit, summer vacation is over, and I have done nothing exciting. At all. Well, I did go to the movies with my friend, but thats another story, for another time...

I can't wait for school to start. To be able to show off my new hair, to be able to sit at lunch with my brothers*, and most of all, to learn something.

Well, not much is happening around here. I've gotten some new CD's and I've been going to the movies, but thats about it.

Well, I'm gonna go. I've got to go do my chores.

~Twinks

*
As you know, I'm an only child. When I say my "brothers" or "sisters" I'm referring to my closest friends. At lunch I hang out with my brothers because my only other option is to sit with the cheerleaders.

1 comment:

teneal ann said...

Merry Christmas Twinks.