7.08.2008

Summer's Almost Over

Only one month till I have to go back to school. Of course, I'm happy about that. I miss all my friends. But hey, I'm weird that way. :-)

((Spoiler Alert))
I got to see the new Hulk movie on Sunday with my dad and my aunt. It was pretty fun. It was just us, and one other family in the theater. Except the concession stand was out of ICEE's, so I was pretty ticked for the rest of the night. But, yeah it was a good movie. Although, I thought they left alot of stuff hanging. Like Mr. Blue, how they just left him there?!? I mean, seriously. But I'm hoping that means there will be a sequel. I totally thought the appearance by Robert Downey Jr. was AWESOME!! Who would have ever thought that Iron Man and the Hulk were tied together?

Sorry. My rant is over now... lol

Earlier in the week, we found out that we had webworms in two of our pecan trees. So, while my dad was spraying pesticides all over the place, my mom found the egg shell of a robin on the grass below the tree. (or what we think was a robin) It's so pretty. My dad said that he saw the nest in the tree, and he thankfully didn't have to spray up that high. I took a picture:


















Not my best picture ever, but hey, I was in a hurry. I also spent July 4th at my Grandparents house, and took a picture of the volleyball me and my cousins were playing with:


















Well, I guess that's all I have to tell. ^_^

-Twinks

No comments: