8.06.2008

"Say Cheese!"

Sorry about yesterday's post. I was already excited about the whole freshman thing, then I had that darn Starbucks, which just made it worse. XP I'm back to my old self now. ^.^

Well, I've been taking a bunch of pictures lately, but it takes blogger forever to load them. I've finally got them all uploaded, so HA! Here they are:





Well, my friends like to draw on themselves, (a bunch) and my friend J wants to be an artist when she grows up. She drew this really pretty flower on my friend B, so I decided to take a picture of it.





So, I saw the music video for Angels and Airwaves - Breathe. If you watch, they keep cutting to this murky blue water, with what looks like black food coloring or something in it. I thought that it looked really cool. So I tried to copy what they did. Only mine looks really bad.























There were some really cool looking clouds roaming around the skies last week. I love these, cause the sun is right behind the edge of the cloud.






















Mr. Turtle!! There was a really cute little turtle that tried to climb up the wall of our front porch. My mom picked him up and moved him to our rock garden. Isn't he adorable?!









I got super bored yesterday, so I started taking pictures with my webcam.











I'm a ghostie!!












So what do ya think of the new hair-do?










I had an Idea!!











Peace!! =^.^=









So, I guess that's it! Yesterday was also my half-birthday, btw. My mom made me fudgy-mocha brownies with creme cheese frosting. :-)
Only 6 days until school starts! Ironically enough, school starts the same day as my 3 year blog-a-versary. So expect to read a BIG post on the 13th. ;-)

-Twinks

10 comments:

Chuck said...

Cool pictures there, Twinks.

Melinda said...

Like your pictures - especially the turtle. Great haircut too!

Suldog said...

My personal faves were the cloud shots. And the shots of YOU, of course. The "Peace" shot is cute as all hell. Nice job!

Twinkie said...

Chuck - Thanks :-)

Melinda - Thankies!! Yeah, the turtle kept pulling his head back into his shell, so that was the only good picture I got of him. :-/

Sully - Lol, thanks. That's the kind of crazy things that happen around here when I get bored. :D

Twinkie said...

BTW - My mom got me those HUGE headphones as a gift. I told her I wanted some cool retro headphones... Apparently that's her idea of cool and retro. **rolls eyes** They do have really good sound, though. ;-)

ciara said...

well, those headphones are almost cool n retro :) sound quality is important. but prob thrift store for all retro. my son is into retro stuff....he has an old 4 track recorder he makes music on. an old casio kid's keyboard...probably a bunch of other stuff...where he finds his vinyl records, too, of course.

your photos are very cool....i do like how the sun rays are the only things coming out of the clouds. my 11 yr old would LOVE that haircut. she's wanting 'scene' hair...is 11 too young for scene hair? LOL no matter...i try not to stifle her personality. :)

Twinkie said...

Lol, yeah. My mom has a bunch of old records. I love to listen to them. ^.^

No, 11 isn't to young. :-) I got my first "wild" hair cut at like 10. Of course, it also depends on your daughter's school. Some schools won't allow hairstyles like mine. (believe me, I've learned the hard way) But yeah, you should totally let her express herself. You don't get to be a kid forever! ;-)

Melinda said...

I wanted to stop by and tell you that you've been tagged! (sorry if you hate memes)
The rules are pretty simple:
1. Write 7 interesting or random facts about yourself.
2. Tag 7 people you want to learn more about.
3. Post a comment on their blogs to let them know.

Have fun!

Suldog said...

Hey, I wear headphones like those while doing my job (sound editing, voicing.) I bet the sound quality is awesome.

Twinkie said...

Yeah, the sound quality is awesome. ^.^ I love to listen to my AC/DC Live In Concert CD with them cause it sounds so real. :-)