1.21.2009

Broken Hearts, Sad Faces

Well, I'm back...

...From my trip to break-upville.

Population: me

*sighs* Yep, you guessed it. Me and the wonderful, amazing, loving boyfriend broke up. Four days after our 4 month anniversary.
I won't go into detail... But basically he was just very very immature and manipulative. He wasn't being that way on purpose... He just wasn't ready for a serious relationship yet.

I'm not here to badmouth him, though. He was, and still is, a great guy. He's an amazing person, and I'll always treasure our time together. I was in love with him, and I still partially am. But the timing just wasn't right.

I've had alot of people ask me if I was going to go out with my best friend, T, after me and the EXBF broke up. I really don't wanna date anyone right now. I'm still trying to get over the EXBF, so it wouldn't be fair to date someone right now. Besides... *sad smile* ...T doesn't like me that way. Well, ok, I take that back. He does, but hes also three years older than me, and he says the age difference is just too weird for him. He said maybe next year... It sucks, but thats just how the cookie crumbles, right?


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


On another note... I made my first B on a report card! Actually, my first three B's! Aren't you proud of me?
Don't worry... I was already lectured by my parents. I was under alot of stress and pressure from the EXBF and from my friends. But that's all fixed now. We're two weeks into the second semester and I've got high A's in all my classes.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, stuff with my friends is going surprisingly well. There has been alot less drama this year, which makes me happy. I don't like it when my friends fight. But, I guess I never told y'all. I'm not really hanging out with the same people anymore. I am, technically, still part of the same clique. But ever since I met T this year (he's a Junior) I've been hanging out with him and his friends alot more often. Like all the time. Which doesn't really bother me, since his friends are all cute Junior boys. *insert devious smile here* So, yeah, I guess it's nice being the only girl in a group full of cute older boys. Especially when they can all drive. *giggles*


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I've been having some pain issues lately. I keep getting this sensation in my legs like someone is taking a steak knife and running down the middle of my legs. It starts at my hips and raidiates down to my feet. The neurologist put me on some pain meds that are supposed to help, but so far, nothings changed.
I've also got some freaky stuff going on with my feet. Both my pinkie toes started curling up and under. So far we dont really know why, but I'm going to see a podiatrist soon.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Other than that, everything has been going ok for me. I've been out of school the past two days cause I caught some icky infection. I had a fever and a really bad cough, but mom says the meds the doctor gave me should have me back to school tomorrow.

I'll try to post more often, but don't get angry if I'm gone for more than a few weeks. I still read everyone's blogs on a daily basis, I've just been too busy to comment and post on my own blog. Sorry... being a teenager just kinda sucks sometimes. :/

More later,
Twinks ;]

6 comments:

Chuck said...

Hey Twinks,

Sorry you're having relationship issues but sometimes breaking up (although it's hard) is by far the best thing to do. I've been in relationships that lingered on far too long because I was afraid of ending them...and then in the end I wondered why I hadn't ended it sooner. Of course, I'm still single so I'm hardly an expert in that area.

Hope your pain issues get under control soon. I've never had anything like what you've been going threw but I have had some back issues over the years...and when it's out, man, it's bad. It's like, "I can't get out of bed except by rolling off" bad. I hope your docs can figure out what the issues are and that you feel better soon.

Blog whenever you want to; I think that should be one of the rules of blogging.

Suldog said...

First, I'm sorry to hear about the break up. Those things are never completely easy. You seem to have the right attitude, though. Good for you.

I've been particularly lucky in my life, insofar as pain goes. Outside of my teeth (very bad, very painful at times) I've been blessed. My only advice (which I'm sure you already know, but I'd feel like I was not being a good friend if I didn't say it) is to make sure that your doctor knows just how bad the pain is. If the meds she gave you aren't working, let her know. Don't be so brave that you suffer needlessly. If there's something out there that can help, let her know so that you can get it.

As always, my prayers include you and your family. If you'd say one for me in return, I'd appreciate it :-)

Blog when you feel like it. As Chuck says, that should be a rule.

(I know I have that "hasn't blogged in one month" category over at my place, but I'm always willing to cut some slack for wonderful people who send me fruitcakes!)

Rurality said...

Hey Twinks, sorry to hear about the breakup. Hope you will feel better about it soon.

I am glad to have you around to teach me terms like EXBF though. :)

Hope you can get your pain issues under control. Steak knives on the legs does not sound like fun at all.

Twinkie said...

Thanks guys, for all your nice comments! Haha, I thought everyone had forgotten about me in my absence.

Yeah, I honestly think breaking up was the right thing to do. It hurts really bad now, but I'll get over it. :)

I'm still hurting really bad, but I'm trying to keep it under control. If I can distract myself enough with friends, or school, it helps to block out the pain. The worst is when I'm just sitting around bored... Then it starts to hurt really bad. But, I figure as long as I can keep blocking out the pain, I'll be ok.

Yeah, I've kinda started to find a balance between school, and friends, and now blogging. Hopefully I won't go on another one of my 6 month absences.

Thanks again for all your kind comments. Its a nice thing to come home to after a hard day at school. :)

Suldog said...

Just heard about the good cardio news over at your Mom's place. Congrats!

Twinkie said...

Haha, thanks Sully! :D